Wednesday, 5 January 2022

Feeling 2022!

"I don't know about you, 

But I'm feeling 2022

Everything will be alright if 

You keep me next to you"


Well, if you didn't already know this, I turned 30 officially just last month. 

Yeap, 30. 🙈

For some of you, you're probably married by 30.

For others, you probably had two kids already and planning for your third child.

Back then, I wanted to get married by 27, I guess it didn't happen. Simple as that, or my destiny awaits.


For You I Will- Teddy Geiger

             

Please listen to this masterpiece as you read on. 💓
 

To be continued...


Will we see through the dissapointments and misfortune the world with the best version of ourselves?  

Setting an achievable goal? Hitting an impossible bullseye? Or completing a bucketlist?




                                                            "Live With No Regrets!"

                                                                    "God with us"

    

                                        I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.




No comments:

Post a Comment