Dear Rose,
Some say love,
It is a river,
Some say love,
Is where your heart is.
Some say love,
It is a fruit.
Some say love,
It is just a feeling.
Some say,
You will never find the one you love,
Some say,
Love is a distant thought.
Never giving,
Never waiting.
As I sit here,
As I pray,
As I try to love again,
I hope that someone is waiting,
Far far away.
I will tell you this,
I have never,
I have never loved,
The way I loved another,
The way I loved you.
Will I ever love again,
Will, I will ever be that person,
To find true love again.
They say time heals everything,
They say let the river run its course,
They say be brave,
She's right there,
Waiting for you.
The rose of life,
The thorns you must bear.
Sincerely,
Yours

No comments:
Post a Comment